2020 Partners Steering Committee Meeting
12:30 – 2:00 pm
Kaplan Strangis Kaplan
- Call to order – Nick Koch
- Mechanics of May 24th membership meeting
a. Monitor City of Minneapolis and Legislature on key issues (Farmers Market and MLS Soccer)
b. Farmers Market report results – Neil Reardon, UrbanWorks
- 2016 Work Plan discussion
- Transit Development Updates:
a. Southwest/Bottineau/Royalston-Farmers Market Station – Peter McLaughlin
b. Metro Transit?
- Minnesota Twins Update – Dave St. Peter
- Minnesota Ballpark Authority Update – Dan Kenney
- Courts at Mayo Clinic Square/Target Center Improvements Update – Ted Johnson
- Property Development Updates
a. Hines – Bob Pfefferle
b. Other property development updates?
- Neighborhood Updates
- 2020 Partners Budget
a. Discussion of grant applications – Ralph Strangis, David FrankSend invoices?
b. Status of additional financial partners – Ted Johnson
c. Invoices sent to stakeholders
- Next Membership Meeting: May 24, 2016, at The Courts at Mayo Clinic Square
Next Steering Committee Meeting: June 16