2020 Partners “Brown Bag” Meeting
Friday, February 17, 2012
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Minnesota Ballpark Authority’s Tour Theatre
2020 Partners is a forum to facilitate the continuing transformation of a vital and unique place. Its goal is to lay the foundation and attract investment for future development by knitting together communities and leveraging the assets of Target Field, Minneapolis Farmer’s Market, transit and energy.
Replacing the Metrodome, New Neighbor or Not: An Urban Planning Exercise
1. Welcome & Context – Mark Oyaas
2. Guiding Principles – Chuck Leer
3. Case Study: Target Field, Applying the Principles – Kobi Bradley, Populous
4. Urban Planning Exercise – Dave Albersman
5. Open Discussion – Mark Oyaas
6. Wrap-up – Mark Oyaas
Thank you to Dave Albersman for preparing our lunch, and to the
Minnesota Ballpark Authority for hosting the meeting and providing beverages.